We want you to love your gear so we aim to be very flexible with shopping and returns and try to make it easy for you to find what's right by letting you use your home as your change room!
Here's our top tips for finding your perfect match and returning it if it's not quite right.
As a customer it can be easy to see something pretty online and buy it without a second thought, but if you want to do your best to get the right fit the first time, here's a few things you can do.
- Check the size guide -> We have size guides on the website here and more specific item sizing in many of the photo galleries on each product page, so be sure to flick through the images.
- Read the product page -> Things like fabric and item style can affect how a garment fits you, so be sure to read the complete product page to see if there's anything particular you need to know about the item.
- Get in touch -> If you have checked both the sizing chart and the product page descriptions, and still feel like you need some advice, please feel free to shoot as a message on Facebook or via email - firstname.lastname@example.org
We know how exciting it is to receive your new pretties, but there's a few things to remember when trying on your new gear.
- Keep the tags and labels ON -> Even if you have bought many Runfaster items before, please remember to keep all swing tags and inner labels in tact while trying things on.
- Wear around the house -> We advise that you wear your new gear around the house for a bit to make sure everything feels comfy and fits and sits how you would like it to. Perhaps try a few squats and a bit of a jog around the yard or down the hallway, just to check nothing moves.
Returning an Item
If you’re not 100% satisfied with the items you've purchased, we offer a full refund or exchange (subject to availability) for goods purchased if returned within 60 days, (unless otherwise stated on the product description page) and complies with the returns conditions listed here.
Items marked down on our sale page will be issued a credit that won’t expire or exchange up to equal value (full priced items purchased with a discount code are applicable for refunds).
Steps to return are simple!
- Get in touch -> Send an email to email@example.com with the details of your return including your order number, the item you'd like to send back and what you'd like to do (i.e. exchange, credit voucher or refund).
- Read & follow the reply instructions -> A member of our customer service team will send clear instructions on how to send the item back, please read them carefully.
- Don't forget your RA number -> To return an item you will need an RA (Return Authority) number to help us find your item in the system. If you do not include this on your returns form or package somewhere there may be a delay in processing your return.
- Please be patient -> As a small business it can take a little bit of time for us to process returns, particularly during sale periods or peak holiday times when staff are on leave. We do try to complete all returns within 7-10 business days, but this can be a touch longer during the busy periods.
Other important things to note
- Items must be in new condition -> Please do not send back items which have been worn, soiled or washed as we cannot resell them.
- Tags and labels must be in tact -> Cardboard swing tags and inner labels (including hygiene protection stickers in swimwear) must be in tact and still attached to the garment as it is illegal for us to resell items without these.
- Return to sender -> Unfortunately we cannot accept items if they do not comply with the above conditions and we will send them back to you.
- Second hand sales are welcome -> If you have any item that has been worn and is no longer suitable for yourself, you might like to sell it in our VIP Facebook group. You can join here - The RF Lifestyle Group.