- pagination here
Shipping & Returns
We recommend ordering on or before the below dates to ensure we can process and dispatch your order in time for Christmas…
Standard Shipping - Sunday 17th December
Express Shipping - Wednesday 20th December
We offer free standard shipping in AUS & NZ for all orders over $89.
For other international countries we offer free standard shipping when you spend over $150
For more information on shipping click here
Returns & Exchanges
We want you to love your gear so if you’re not 100% happy with your purchase you can return it for a full refund or exchange (subject to availability) within 60 days for full priced gear. Items on sale will be issued a credit (that won't expire) or an exchange.
Note: Full priced items purchased using a discount code are eligible for a refund.
For more information on returns click here
To help you choose the right size, jump over to our Size chart page: Size chart
Not sure what fabric is right for you?
Head to our Fabric guide to read about our different fabrics.
- Ashley G.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 starsReviewingMid Waist Mid Shorts - Finish LineLong lasting
Best shorts for long runs ever. They are the only shorts that I have used that have not worn out with the miles.
- Siobhan C.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 starsReviewingMid Waist Mid Shorts - AbyssGreat fit and Super comfortable
I have a shorter torso and longer legs so the cut was perfect for me. The fabric felt instantly comfortable from the moment I put them on. Colours are lovely and vibrant for my spring running.
- Kerry G.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 starsReviewingMid Waist Mid Shorts - MonsteraMonstera
Bought for Christmas time so haven’t worn them yet
- Helen S.Verified BuyerRated 4 out of 5 starsReviewingMid Waist Mid Shorts - MonsteraFun shorts
Size runs a little small, but I can make it work since I bought them to go under black shorts.
- Gemma C.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 starsReviewingMid Waist Mid Shorts - MonsteraCelebrating Xmas in July
I have been waiting so long to find a reason to purchase these post Christmas. And here it is!!! Xmas in July themed fun runs!!!! I love this signature fabric (firmer compression fit). It really helps my legs fell better both during and after a run. Plus the pattern is so pretty! Can be made to look a little less festive when teamed with a black or white running top.