Are you always looking for new tasty ways to add extra protein to your diet? Look no further...
- 2 or 3 bananas, mashed
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp honey
- 1.5 cups flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 2 scoops vanilla protein powder
- 1/4 cup butter
- Pinch of salt
- Dark chocolate chips (optional)
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees (fan forced).
- Prepare 12 cup muffin tin.
- In a bowl add the mashed up banana.
- Add the eggs and vanilla and whisk together.
- Add in the flour, baking powder, protein powder, salt and mix.
- Add in the butter and mix.
- Pour the mixture into the prepared muffin tin.
- Bake for 20 minutes, or until golden in colour.
- Let cool before serving.
Recipe thanks to Nutritionist Tammy Mond.