With the kids back at school, are you looking for a homemade treat to pop in their lunches? Look no further...
- 100g of butter, melted
- 3/4 cup Natvia
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 2 eggs, medium
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1 cup dark chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 160 degrees, fan forced and prepare baking tray with baking paper.
- In a bowl add the natvia, egg, vanilla essence and butter. Mix well.
- Add chocolate chips, flour, baking soda and rolled oats. Stir until dough forms.
- Slightly wet your hands and use your hands to roll the cookie dough into balls. Place them onto the baking paper (make sure to place each ball a few centre metres apart).
- Using the back of a spoon, flatten out the balls making round and flat cookie shapes.
- Bake for 12 minutes or until golden brown in colour. Let cool before serving.
Recipe thanks to Nutritionist Tammy Mond.