Your perfect healthy afternoon snack is here! Easy to make, even easier to eat. ;)
- 10 dates, pitted
- 1/2 cup coconut, shredded
- 2 tbs cocoa powder
- 1 tbs chia seeds
- 1 tbs sesame seeds, plus more for coating (mix of black and white)
- Option to add chocolate protein powder.
- Place all ingredients into a blender.
- Place the extra sesame seeds into a separate bowl.
- Blend until mixed well.
- Wash hands and then take some mixture at a time and roll into a ball.
- Roll ball in sesame seeds to coat.
- Ready to eat or store in fridge.