This month Nutritionist Tammy Mond dishes up a yummy chocolate protein snack to keep you satisfied between meals.
1/2 Cup Flour
1 Scoop Chocolate Protein Powder
60 Grams Butter
2/3 Cup Natvia
1 Tsp Vanilla extract
Cooking spray (to line pan when preparing to bake)
1. Preheat oven to 200 degrees, fan forced.
2. Grease baking pan with cooking spray.
3. In a bowl add the flour and protein powder and mix.
4. Melt the butter and add it to the flour and protein mix.
5. Mix well.
6. Add the eggs and vanilla extract.
8. Pour into the prepared pan.
9. Bake for 30 minutes
10. Set aside to cool before eating.