Thanks to Nutritionist Tammy Mond for this yummy dinner idea!
425g tuna in spring water, drained
2 spring onions
2 cloves of garlic
1/3 cup breadcrumbs
1/2 cup plain flour
salt, pepper and any other herbs of choice
1. Peel potatoes and boil. Once boiled and cooled, mash up and place in bowl. 2. Chop up spring onion and garlic and add to bowl.
3. Drain tuna and add to bowl.
4. Add the egg.
5. Add the breadcrumbs.
6. Add any herbs you like for taste.
7. Mix well.
8. Pour flour onto a plate.
9. Wet your hands. Take some of the mixture and shape into patties (size of choice).
10. Dip patty into flour (both sides) to coat the party with flour.
11. Fry in a pan over a medium heat.
12. Fry until the patties turn golden in colour. Serve with sides of choice.