Runfaster tights, tops and sports bras are designed lovingly in Australia and manufactured with care overseas in Brazil.
To get the most out of your activewear for many years to come, there's a few simple things you can do when caring for your pretties to keep them in tip top shape.
- Rinse thoroughly in cold water straight after wearing in chlorine or salt water.
- Gentle cold machine wash with your other activewear or with like materials.
- Avoid a fast spin cycle and instead use a slow spin cycle to prevent friction between fabrics.
- You may consider using a separate wash bag.
- Turn garments inside out for washing and drying.
- Use mild soap and don’t mix colours or whites with blacks or other darker colours.
- Do not soak or use fabric softener.
- A light pre-wash laundry spray and/or in-machine laundry sanitiser may help remove any odours caused by sweat.
- Avoid washing with towels.
- Do not tumble dry. Instead, line dry in shade.
- Remove padding in sports bras prior to washing to help prolong their shape.
- Use a sticky lint roller to remove fluff, hair and pet fur.
By following these simple guidelines your RF gear should see you through many workouts to come.
Don't forget!! If you ever have any questions, please do reach out to one of our friendly customer service team members for advice - they love to help! Email: email@example.com