Another great in-between-meals snack thanks to Nutritionist Tammy Mond.
50g Plain Flour
2 Scoops Vanilla Protein Powder
1/4 Tsp Baking Powder
1/3 Cup Butter
1/2 Cup Natvia
1/2 Tsp Vanilla extract
1/3 Chocolate Chips
Pinch of Salt
- Preheat oven to 170 degrees Celsius.
- Prepare a baking tray with baking paper.
- In a bowl, add the protein powder, flour, and baking powder and mix. Set aside.
- Melt the butter.
- In a separate bowl add the butter, Natvia and vanilla extract. Mix.
- Add this mix to the mixture that was set aside and add the remaining ingredients. Mix.
- Once mixture becomes doughy add the chocolate chips and fold them in.
- Use your hands and take some of dough. Roll together to create a ball shape.
- Place rolled balls onto the prepared baking tray and flatten with your hands or use the back of a spoon. Bake for 10-12 minutes.
- Allow to cool.